” Malaysia Young Scientists Organisation (MYSO) has a vision to be a catalyst in creating an atmosphere of research mindedness in elementary and secondary school levels, and be a facilitator to the teachers in improving the capability in mentoring and facilitating their students in research area.”
To accomplish the mission, Malaysia Young Scientist Organisation (MYSO) builds programs:
- facilitating and mentoring teachers or mentors in STEM+A & research field
- facilitating and mentoring students in STEM+A Education & researching innovative project
- host an international competition – International Young Scientists Invention and Exhibition (IYSIE) focus on the research standards, methodology and outcome of the project
- being the selecting panel for ICYS and APCYS competition and give ideas in improving their respective projects
- focus on smart partnership with the local and international universities, local research institutes and international research institutes and also collaboration with other countries Center for Young Scientist or Research Organisation.