Guide for Abstract
Abstract should not exceed one A4 page.
- Font Size Times New Roman 12.
- Abstract should include :
- Project Title
- Participant’s Name
- Institution/ Organisation / school / Country
- Introduction / summary of the project
Institution or school or Organisation & Country
Summary of the project
Keywords : Word1, Word2, Word3
Guide for Conference
- Each presenter have will present their project in a theatre hall plan.
- Each Category will be judge by 3-4 judges.
- Presenter should present their project / research in PowerPoint format for 7-10 minutes. Followed by 5 minutes Q & A by the judges.
- Each project can be presented by maximum two person.
Guide for Exhibition (Poster & Prototype)
- Please set up your poster & prototype according to your assigned number for your presentation at the booths provided.
- Please stand in front of your poster & exhibition as schedulled
- The juries will inspect your posters and prototype.
- Be prepared for any Q & A by the juries.
* Student who doesn’t bring along his product or prototype must have his/hers posters.
** All exhibits must comply with airline regulations, the customs of both countries, and both national legislation
Suggested guideline for preparing Standard Scientific Poster
- Prepare your poster and print it to the size A1 (594mm x 841mm) portrait in advance.
- The contents:
2.1 Title – with author names underneath, followed by names of associated institutions
2.2 Abstract – briefly summarize your search results
2.3 Introduction – provide brief background for your research
2.4 Materials and Methods or Experiments – describe materials, equipment and your experimental process which led to your results
2.5 Results and Discussion- describe the results of your experiment and to explain your results with a short but solid justification of your hypothesis
2.6 Conclusions – provide the reader with a conclusion of your results
2.7 References or Literature Cited – list all relevant literature you have used in your project
2.8 Acknowledgements – thank any person(s) who have helped with your project
2.9 Contact Information – provide your contact information
*Each group / project will be given a table size 100cm x 60cm.
**Power point (plug) will be given upon request by the participants.